Monday, September 5, 2011

Things We Love


SUCCESS! Yes, I'm having five minutes of feeling like an accomplished mommy (i know, right?!). I've finally gotten Reef into the sling- THANK GOD. Since we're moving in oh, 3 weeks and 4 days it's a relief that I can finally do things with him attached to me and still use my hands.

Light-On-Shoulder Baby Sling in Nirvana. You can find it HERE.

I ordered a Light-On-Shoulder Baby Sling in Nirvana off of Amazon for the beautiful price of $29.95 + Shipping.


I originally fell in love with the slings from Sakura Bloom they are UH-MAZING but also a little pricey. But..I mean...Just look at it
Finally, the gDiapers are fabulous. I love love love them. After a few days of figuring out a good routine it's easy peasy. Those of you considering cloth diapers I highly suggest gDiapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment