Sunday, July 17, 2011

4 more weeks to go!

I don't know if it's because I'm Preggo or everything is deciding to happen all at once but the last few weeks have been ridiculously busy. My mom was back again for another surgery [everythings A-OK], I had one of my best friends [who is also preggo] come visit on her way home from Alaska, we've been short on coaching staff and packed with swim meets [I've got some sexy sunburns that are now peeling], I've been attempting to nest like crazy, & the old friend we were taking care of who was in the hospital for a while recently passed away :( So I've been in the middle of arrangements, his ex-wife and sons, lawyers, social workers, and hunting for his will...not a place I thought I would be at and dealing with right in this moment of my life but we love him and are doing all we can to help; he is by far one of the most interesting people that ever walked into our lives.

On a totally different baby-gushing-note below are some photos of a more organized space for Reef. We've been gifted so much it's been a serious blessing. All I'm waiting on now are our gDiapers, they should be here in a few days and I can't wait, I'm seriously OBSESSED with them.

WARNING CRAPTASTIC CELL PHONE PICS AHEAD [sorry guys]

Photobucket
1) I hung some cute lanterns and lights along with some lightening bolts above the changing table...I needed some soft lighting in our room as well as something for Reef to stare at. 2) We are very limited on space so I used a Munchkin Care Cart with some wrapped boxes to hold his clothing, hats, and towels. 3) this is in our living room: we've got a swing, a jumper that attaches to a door frame, a lil play space, and a pack n play [I also have a bouncer in the pack n play that needs to be set up still...I'll probably force the boys to deal with it]

Photobucket
1) excuse my nasty dirty mirror....my husbands a giant and our sink is so short it constantly gets splattered with water and shaving cream. 2) more of reefs clothes. 3) I attempted to look somewhat cute but I really am just a preggo blob today.

OH AND

I'm completely ready to pop Reef out...seriously people...those of you who have been preggo understand my hugeness and pain...plus I keep getting extreme Braxton Hicks so I'm hoping It'll be soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment