Friday, July 22, 2011

$400 LATER....

I love my dogs, I do. It was time for them to have their yearly checkups and shots yadda yadda....well...they needed more shots than I thought, more meds then I planned for, and more future appointments then I'd like to make... I went in thinking, 'woohoo, I'm being a responsible pet mama and getting all of this done before Reef comes'....I left thinking 'how in gods good name could it cost $400 for THAT'.

To top it off Diesel completely flipped out and had to be muzzled and wrangled by our good ol' roomie Jordan and an epic Vet tech. Then poor Brie was so scared she pooed all over the examination room floor..you're thinking "really joyce, all over" I mean the dog literally went ALL OVER. I know, gross.

But, at least they are healthy and up to date now.

and now...photos of my lovely costly pooches.

Photobucket
mhmm....they take up more room on the bed in the morning than I do
Photobucket
Tough life.

Photobucket
My boxer battle buddy
Photobucket
Oh Brie.

No comments:

Post a Comment