Friday, March 23, 2012

SLEEP HELP PLEASE

You guys, I'm so desperate. Like shootmeintheface desperate.

I need sleep.

&

I need advice.

For three weeks now Reef has been waking up every hour and a half to two hours to nurse at night...let me repeat...EVERY HOUR AND A HALF TO TWO HOURS... I'm going insane. And it is full on nursing not just nibble, resettle, and pass back out. If he doesnt get the boob fast enough he totally flips out and nurses with such a vigorous hunger you'd think I never feed him.

He used to sleep for about four to six hours before nursing. I dont know what happened.

I've been reading everything I can get my hands on. Apparently many high needs babies just have a need to nurse more at night (thanks, universe).

And, when he nurses his eyes dont even open. Yep, he's half asleep just gettin some grub.

Soooo...if you have advice please please please leave it in a comment below or email me at joyceufollis@gmail.com.

Oh and just so we're all on the same page, there's nothing medically wrong, he's healthy as can be according to his doctor. He plays hard all day long and eats and nurses constantly.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I sincerely appreciate it.

Xo,

J

This is seriously what he looks like at 6am, bright eyed and bushy tailed.




No comments:

Post a Comment