Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lazy Thursday


Zach left for Army Training at a location I'm not supposed to disclose for the second time in just over a month- last time he was gone for our wedding anniversary. I should be, and am, proud that he's such a fantastic medic that they're sending him to run the aid station and treat sickies from the unit alone but still...I'm sick, pregnant, and on bed rest...can't I be selfish and have my medic take care of me?!

Photobucket
All of us were too blah to move much today.
If there's one thing I've learned it's that the army has impeccable timing & I am on their time but they will never be on mine. My entire life is subject to what "they" say. They tell Zach to "go" and two days later he's gone and I'm bumming around the house with our dogs. 

And, I  know, I signed up for this but I can't help getting frustrated. I constantly tell myself it is for the greater good and soldiers, undoubtedly, need training. At least it's not deployment and at least its not for very long.

Anyone else have these selfish frustrated moments? You have my sympathies if you do.
xo
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment