Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Holy Chaos Batman!!

Holy moly. So much, no, too much going on it seems like. First off, I'm quite narcoleptic these days falling asleep in chairs, in the car, in the shower...pretty much anywhere when that overwhelming exhaustion rains down on me.

Things have been a bit nuts lately and I've felt way too adult like (yuck) taking care of not only our family but our friend, and all of his finances etc, as well while he's in the hospital (poor guy, its been a few months but he's on the path to recovery!).

My mom's surgery went well and she's getting her stitches out, woohoo.

The assistant head coach of the team I coach for fell out of a tree and broke his leg in four places so I've been pulling super coaching duties these last few weeks and by god it's like the whole team decided to come back since school is over so I've got A LOT of swimmers everyday...somehow Reef stops kicking and just lets me coach for 5 hours which is nice.

My in-laws will be here in 4 days and then its off to Kona for a small family vaca meeting up with my mom & dad. The vaca includes diving, snorkeling, vow renewals for the mama & pops, baby shower, and plain ol Kona town goodness- not too mention my best friend and her daughter!!!! I'm so damn excited I can't wait!

In other news: Zach totally bought me an adult size inflatable pool!!!!! The thing holds 1,000 Gallons (sorry mama earth) of water and is utterly perfect. I came home after a long day of coaching last night to a pool on our lanai!! It was super cold but my preggo butt jumped right in and stayed in for a good hour! Floating is seriously the greatest gift to me right now. My husband is a smart man, as long as I have water to float in I am a happy camper ( I will upload pics once the sun comes out, its yucky right now).

Two more reasons why going home to Kona ROCKS:

Photobucket
Photobucket
I get to hang out with "The Rascal" and lie in bed with my battle buddy Zontar (she was with me through deployment).

No comments:

Post a Comment