Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My house is exploding

Yes, exploding...with baby-everything. It's also exploding with laundry, dirty dishes, scuba gear, and everything the army has every issued to my husband (and by god people, that is A LOT of stuff).

I literally spent all of Father's Day cleaning and making dinner for my husband aka soon to be daddy-awesome. He spent the day assisting a PADI Open Water Dive Class as he is now, officially, "Dive Master Candidate" with Aloha Scuba Divers here on Oahu. It's basically an epic internship coupled with book work and water work. At the end he will be able to teach PADI Open Water Diver Refresher Courses and take people who aren't certified out on Discovery Scuba Dives- pretty freaking awesome. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go into labor while he's on a night dive or something....okay, maybe not but it is one of my legitimate fears right now.

The boys have been working hard putting together the stroller and a caddy carrier thing...I went OCD and forced them to do it all in one sitting and STILL am yet to organize and put things in their proper place. I'm having a hard time because much of it my dogs will enjoy eating, so I have to wait until we can send them to Texas (we will later reunite with them there at my in-laws in January)- I feel super guilty about sending them but know it is for the best, at least for right now.

Photobucket
Team Work

Photobucket
how does this open?

Photobucket
wheels

Photobucket
So cute! I'm super excited!

Photobucket
woohooo

Photobucket
ummm yea...this may be why I don't get anything done >.<

Photobucket
Exploding

Photobucket
STUFF EVERYWHERE

Photobucket
Reefs closet..stuffed

No comments:

Post a Comment