Saturday, April 28, 2012

My sister is a Special FX Makeup goddess

Seriously.

The girls a makeup rock star and is completely humble about it. While I, on the other hand, tell everyone I know about just how amazing she is.

And, guys, I'm so so so so proud of her. Films she has worked on have made it into all kinds of festivals and have probably been on at 2am on the SCIFI channel. She's also worked with famous musicians who I'm not allowed to name and yadda yadda yadda.

By the way, this bitch can make one hell of a zombie.

Anyways. She gave up this crazy artistic awesome lifestyle in LA to come live with Zach and I the last few months of my pregnancy. Seriously. She dropped everything and came home for her big sister. She didn't want to miss Reef's birth and I had a less than ideal pregnancy so she came to help. I still get all choked up thinking about how much she gave up for us.

She's been living on Oahu since we moved and has been freelancing with MAC Makeup and...for all of you LA residing beauties, she will be returning to LA in the fall.

She recently got to work on a fun music video shoot with Nicki Minaj. I'm proud of her for getting to work on such a big thing. So cool.

Check out the video. And have an awesome Saturday.

XO

J

ps this was all filmed out on the North Shore of Oahu...and will make you feel like your on drugs.



Check her out HERE and on FACEBOOK or follow her on instagram @vadavirus

No comments:

Post a Comment