Monday, August 1, 2011

Rub your feet and pop a baby out?! + Pyscho Dog

I'm getting desperate and I still have 14 days to go until my due date. I'm SO ready people. I have everything we could ever possibly need for the first few months of life for this child. My last night of coaching is tonight and then I will be only coaching our morning workouts that are much closer to my house- I AM READY. I'm also a control freak and extremely impatient- it makes my sister laugh at me.

Anyways...I made, yes MADE, her rub my feet for a good half an hour in hopes it would speed up the whole labor process...I know I know...not good but I'm just done. Pau. Kapoot. If castor oil wasn't so dangerous I'd be downing a few spoonfuls of that as well. AND I'm the only person I know who hasn't gone into labor from having sex...come on universe..please?! Nope, just terrible braxton hicks all night. Oi Vei.

Also, the next few days are the birthdays of some of my best friends so maybe he'll hop on the cool train with them. As you can see I'm delirious.

My sister's not really a creep but she looks like one here


In other quick news: anyone have advice for crazy territorial dogs? My sweet-dumb-loving boxer has been getting gnarly the more preggo I get...He bit our neighbor...our NEIGHBOR who he LOVES because he tried to come over and say hi...WTF?! He doesn't leave my side either. As you can see from the photo above...If I'm napping, Diesel is napping. If I'm doing laundry Diesel is somehow right behind me ready to trip me...If I'm in the shower Diesel HAS to be lying down right outside of the tub IN the bathroom. And heaven forbid someone walks outside my bedroom window...He stands on the pillows barking like he's going to eat their face and won't let me get between him and the window aka "them"- I kid you not it's getting ridiculous. My sister and I took him and Brie do the doggie beach park hoping to burn off some steam and put him in a calmer state but, alas, all he did was "guard" me from clearly the meanest dog named Meatball who liked to give kisses. Any help would be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment