Saturday, August 27, 2011

SURPRISE, YOU'RE MOVING!

Yep, I haven't been around much lately. With Reef, family, friends, and more family coming and going last thing I needed or wanted was..TO MOVE...but I can't control anything the army says, soooooo...We're moving ASAP. We'll be off to Texas in who knows...at earliest in 2 weeks (YES TWO FREAKING WEEKS) and at latest in 4 weeks. We weren't supposed to leave until January 2012, so..yea..sucks...we had a glorious plan of taking a month or two in Kona (my home town) and then off to Texas to start our army-less life BUT nothing seems to work out how I plan...which I'm learning to accept.

Come Monday I will be packing packing packing. Luckily my mother-in-law is here to help, THANK GOD.

In other news: Reef is getting huge.


Photobucket


Have a fabulous weekend.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment