Wednesday, February 1, 2012

14 Days of Love: Day 1

Since I've been a super epic wife nasty bitch lately and Zach and I have never celebrated Valentine's Day (my birthday is the 17th and our Wedding Anniversary is the 20th) I figured I'd do something nice and different for Zach.

I have planned out (I know, watch out, I actually planned something) 14 little gifts of love for the first 14 days of February. All together I spent $34, it would have been less if I read price tags at Target correctly.

Day 1: Orange Chicken & Rice (his favorite) in a Personalized Takout Container & Personalized Fortune Cookies.

Unfortunately I have zero photos of what I did since Reef is sick and Zach can smell when I'm up to something. I had to decorate the takout box in the bathroom when Reef went to sleep, god only knows what my husband thought I was doing in there.

But here is what I did:

I took this free printable and cut out circles to cover the panda express logo on the takeout box since takeout boxes arent really popular items in stores here (weird), I bought a huge side of rice to go with the chicken I made. Then I used these freebie fortunes (I didn't make the cute paper fortune cookies but I'm going to use them on a different day with the HUGE bag of edible fortune cookies I bought and actually personalize all the sayings).






Xo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment