Monday, February 6, 2012

14 days of love update & REEF IS 6 MONTHS OLD (ah!)

Phew! I'm so glad I haven't had time to post updates on the 14 days of love because....my husband read my blog last night, I know right?!

I honestly had no clue he even looked at it.

So, I will be posting the rest of the days after Valentine's Day, just to be on the sneaky safe side.

In other news: REEF IS SIX MONTHS OLD!


the day he turned 6 months was not one of our best days but i managed to cell phone photo his little self

I seriously can't believe it...okay, I can...but still...where did the freaking time go?!

Here are a few things he's totally in love with right now:
- Dogs. This kid LOVES our dogs. He'll giggle at them all day long. It's awesome.
- Being tickled. Yep, Reef is a sucker for being tickled.
- His Jeep walker. It's finally happened...he figured out it is in fact HIS FEET making him gooooo.
- Dancing. Reef has always loved dancing to some good tunes. Whether I'm holding him and it's me doing the dancing or I'm helping him stand and dance, he's ALL about it.
- Faces. This one is cool/sucks. Reef is really into pulling on faces, cool right? Errrmmm it is but...he has super baby hulk strength and nails o' doom (no matter how  many times i clip the damn things) so I end up looking like I've been clawed by a cat all night long.
- Avocado. This seems to be his favorite food so far. Beets and chicken are in a very close second.

Here are a few things he totally hates right now:
- Toys. He's completely over being still and playing with objects that don't play back.
- Being slightly tossed up and caught. My husband used to lightly toss Reef up and catch him and he used to giggle..not anymore good sir, NOT ANYMORE. This is now the scariest thing he's every experienced, poor guy.
- String Bings. Yep, he hates em. Bummer.
- Other people. He's going through a crazy phase of development right now and well...he just doesn't like anyone else. Booooooo. Hopefully in a few weeks he'll be over this.
-Naps. Apparently he just doesn't want to take them anymore. But, I guess if I could finally see better and was understand relationships I wouldn't want to nap either...I mean LOOK AT ALL THAT STUFF! So, fun.

Anywho, I hope you're having a rockin' monday.

Xo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment