Thursday, February 16, 2012

Holy Hiatus: new job, new friends, new life (?)

Reef's REALLY into licking cold air. For the record: his bib says "I eat Noobs for breakfast" we got A LOT of dirty looks in Target for what people thought it said.


I know, holy crap, I know. I. HAVE. BEEN. MIA.

Reef is finally settling down from this last wonder week and his neediness has mellowed out A LOT. It was touch and go there the last two weeks. Just when I think I'm about to keel over and die he calms down...thank god. Unfortunately I had zero energy for anything. It makes me sad when I don't blog but I really just have to roll with the flow and sigh. yea.

Anywho... I have some exciting news.

I just got offered a Swim Coaching postion! I haven't gotten all the juicy details but I'm really excited! Plus, we need the moola and I miss working with kids.

I've also utilized meetup.com and found a group of attachment parenting mamas! I met up with one of them and we hit it off fabulously! Can you say instant friendlove?! So cool!

With all this being said I feel like I'm finally settling into my new pale Texas skin. I've also gotten on the freeway here twice which is quite an accomplishment for me (it's the baby steps people).

I hope everyone has been having a wonderful time.

Xo

J

No comments:

Post a Comment