Saturday, February 18, 2012

It (was) MAH BURRRTHDAY


Woohoo I've made it twentyfour years on this here earth and haven't done too shabby!

Since yesterday was my birthday I did what any cool kid would do, I ate whatever I wanted while dancing to Le Tigre on volume 7,000!

Life is good.

AND

ZACH GOT ME THE FUJI INSTAX 210!!!!!!!!!!
I had a serious love affair with my old instant polaroid but when they discontinued the 600 Film a piece of my heart died and I hadn't found anything to replace it...until now...

I'm whole again and I can thank my husband.

I'm so stoked on these photos!


AND

HIS PARENTS GOT ME A NEW DESKTOP!!!!
Zach set it up in our bedroom while I was out getting a massage so I can be right next to Reef and still work while he naps. Awesomeness.



Xo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment