Tuesday, May 10, 2011

8 Weeks to a better me: Week 2


Photobucket

So, I don't know how I missed this last week but the lovely Danielle of Sometimes Sweet has this awesome project going on right now and I can't help but join in. Each week she has people guest post on a topic with three goals for that week. Big or Small, doesn't matter.

Now, holding myself accountable and dieing to make some sizable changes I'm going to attempt in this challenge as well! I mean, honestly, aren't we all constantly bettering ourselves in one way or another?

This Weeks Topic: Health & Fitness [cringe].

My fitness has been up down and all around since my pregnancy. For a while I couldn't keep my heart rate under 140 for the life of me and had to just lay low. But, I'm back to sustaining a normal-ish heart rate and am able to do light workouts woohoo! [now if i would just do them].
Photobucket
1. Swim a mile or two at least three times this week- I coach every day but am really good at finding excuses not to go to the pool early and workout (for shame I tell you).
2. Integrate a short meditation into my daily grind - helps calm the insanity.
3. REALLY stick to my low salt dietness of 1500mg/day (if you're anything like me you're super good at cheating on these kinds of diets >.<)


Check out the guest posts and all the positivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment