Sunday, May 1, 2011

Say Whaaaaat?!

Yep, "I'm sorry" are the words coming out of my mouth most these past 72 hours. I hate to say it people but I'm finally getting SUPER hormonal...just ask Zach. I freaked out for about three hours last night until I realized that I was completely being a witch. WOW. I hope it's normal to be this crazy when you're preggo and to cry as much as I do. My husband is seriously being so gracious and patient. I keep praying that these nasty mood swings disappear along with my throbbing back and legs.

Here's a little from our weekend (you know, when I wasn't yelling at Zach & crying).
Photobucket
1: the doooogs got a new king size floofy bed
2: delicious grinds at loco moco
3:ewa sunshine
4:home depot
5: preggo joyce super exhausted being tortured at home depot
6: boy scout makahiki [we helped get kids stoked on scuba]
7:early am sunshine
8: huge belly
9: Diesel diesel diesel 


In other news:

as all of you, I'm sure, have heard Osama Bin Laden is finally dead and gone. I can't help but feel extremely relieved. It also really makes me feel like the last few years and Zach's deployment and all that we've been through has not been in vain.
Photobucket
Zach in Iraq.

No comments:

Post a Comment