Friday, May 13, 2011

poop on a stick

Yesterday was total crap. I just have to admit it. I think its something in the humid air, or it's just a lot of emotions blowing up simultaneously. Either way, it was no good. It finally happened...my husband and I both lost our cool and decided to battle royale for a good hour over the phone while I drove to work [talk about timing]. I guess it was things we both needed to hear and say, things we'd been holding on our chest to stay polite- there was nothing polite about our conversation [if that's what you could call it] at all. By the end of it he was fine and I was a wreck, one of the many ways we differ...it takes me hours or days to get over things...it takes him a few minutes, which is a good thing because if it took both of us a long time well..I don't even want to know what would happen. I really took this one hard. We're both putting so much effort in but in ways that keep missing the mark...I'm finally almost over everything today- thank god & have been just focusing on everything rad about Zach that I love.

In other news, Jordan is back from his trip to the big island and the dogs are well...really needy lately and super rambunctious. I can't even take our dingdong boxer out to pee anymore because he keeps trying to play and jump on my belly....we ended up on the ground yesterday, luckily i caught myself before my belly reached the grass.

Photobucket
my needy boxer:: the boys are becoming wine-o's::nap time::brie being a brat & ignoring me in her kennel

No comments:

Post a Comment