Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This is the life...

Photobucket
I finally took myself to the beach and just chilled out, had lunch, & did some nice calming meditation (I've been a hormonal psycho lately, my poor husband).

The raddest thing happened while I was sitting in the sun..Reef decided to swim up under my belly button and press himself right up against my skin...I mean this kid was trying hard to get the warmth from the sun that was comin' down on my belly. Usually, if he swims up there, he'll be there for a max for 20 seconds and then go hide again but he just chilled there until I got in the ocean- so cool. This kid is already made for the beach.

I love this song. It's by some awesome local artists and well, it's exactly how I feel about my life in Hawai'i Nei.

No comments:

Post a Comment