Monday, May 2, 2011

kissing eels

I've been doing beach patrol since I found out Reef was going to be debuting in August but Zach still dives about every weekend and is training to do his Advanced Open Water and Rescue Diver certifications this weekend [can't lie, i'm slightly jealous just because the rescue diver test seems epically fun...I mean, navigating underwater, recovering a diver, swimming them back to shore while removing their gear and doing cpr?! HECK YES...I love doing open water rescues...can't help it, its the beach lifeguard in me].

In remembrance of my epically awesome diving days....here's a youtube of us in Kona at Manta Heaven diving with Manta Rays and Frank The Eel...at about 16 seconds he decides to make out with me...its awesome. He's really docile and I've been lucky enough to dive with him since I was 15 :)

Happy Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment