Monday, May 9, 2011

rain::hotmamas::childbirthing classes::

The weather has been yuck yuck yuck...BUT it was perfect for a Mother's Day nice long sleep in while Zach finished up his advanced open water diver course- so awesome. Once he got home we watched Pretty In Pink and The Breakfast Club and just chilled & got all cabin fever loopy. We headed down to the beach for a bit when it stopped raining and it was dark and beautiful.

On another note- Happy Mother's Day to all of you hot mama's and future hot mama's. I hope you had a fabulous day!

Also- I'm trying to schedule child birthing classes since I'm STILL having nightmares. Anyone have suggestions or what their favorite class(es) are/were?! I'm looking for all of the input I can get.

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment