Monday, December 12, 2011

The Zaky Hand

First, some sweetness...


Photobucket This, my friends, is the Zaky Hand. My best friend is amazing enough to send it to me because Reef can't sleep without being cuddled. He won't nap good unless I'm wrapped around his tiny little frame. As precious as it is and as much as I secretly loooove it. My wifey duties and need to constantly be doing something are severly suffering from it. We moved here October 18th...our household goods arrived November 15th...I STILL HAVEN'T UNPACKED MY SHIZ.

Hopefully that is all about to change.

This awesome device feels like a human hand and forearm, therefore helping baby sleep better (chaching!). Reef's already using it. I'm hoping to ween him out of our bed and into the crib using this handy dandy..errr hand..



P.s. I know it looks creepy...okay extremely creepy...but it's worth a shot.
Xo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment