Saturday, December 31, 2011

Grrr iPad...grrrrr

I know, I'm a total witch for complaining about something that's freaking awesome BUT somehow in trying to edit my blog my iPad deleted my custom made header. Just upload it again, right? Wrong...my laptop was brutally murdered by a virus recently and, until I get an external hard drive, convince my brother-in-law to let me borrow his"precious" gaming computer, and beg my husband to transfer my thousands of pictures I'm outta luck. So...in all my new years eve whining...does anyone know any tricks for editing using an iPad? If you do, I'd love the help...and...if you live in Houston I'll teach, your babes, you, or anyone in your family how to swim for free. Too bad I can't do swim lesson swaps like, all the time...damn me for not being a crafty awesome person. Oh well. Happy new years! Xo J

No comments:

Post a Comment