Friday, December 9, 2011

Ummm, yes please!

I'm not a craft-thinker-upper...I'm just not. I used to be but somehow I've lost my spark...will I ever regain it? Who knows...BUT I'm perfectly content stalking other bloggers fun crafts and DIY projects and recreating them! Here are four that are on my to do list for this weekend since everyone is either working or out of town.
CREATIVE JUICE
 How awesome are these decorative Christmas Trees?! Go to Creative Juice to see the turorial, they're super easy and inexpensive to put together AND they're quick so yay for getting them done during nap time!

CREATIVE JUICE
I also LOVE this Advent Tree from Creative Juice! I've always had Advent Calendars and Advent wreaths with candles but never an Advent Tree. I'm loving it. 
Space 46

This Snowflake banner is cute and elegand and easy peasy AND cheap. My at Space 46 is basically super human..seriously..shes a full time mommy, wifey, student, and employee! Not to mention a fabulous crafty blogger with awesome taste.
The DIY Mommy

That's right...baby leg warmers! Totally making some for my son. I love them but they're pricey and I just dont have the extra dollar bills for them right now. This tutorial seems easy enough. I also found two other sites that have a bit simpler instructions. The first one is Everything Your Mama Made  and Daisy Designs Shops.

Anyone have fun plans for the weekend?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment