Sunday, January 1, 2012

What, too much?

Remember that lil post I did on, ahem, balls and how my hand towels keep getting used on the males in this house unmentionables? Wellllll....I thought it was hillarious....so did my husband and his brother..and my mother in law... And I'm not funny often so when I am I get really excited....too excited..and then I become THAT girl.Apparently my father-in-law did not find it funny(although I like to think he did and that he's just not admitting it).  You see, it's usually just my father-in-law and I home for a few hours in the evening because everyone else works late and it's been fabulous because...wait for it...we're finally friends and even make fun of eachother(that means we're friends right?). Well he came home and I couldn't wait. I had to show him those signs. I started talking super fast, damn that coffee, and as soon as he looked at it he turned red and said "ummm too much information, i need to walk outside" at first I thought he was kidding...then I realized I had done it again. Too much. Ugh, when will I learn? Probably never. I think I somehow embarrassed him. Hmmm.Oh well.So, now I know. When it comes to my father-in-law Butt Humor is fine but go beyond that and you get the awkward eye.Please, someone tell me I'm not the only one who does stuff like this.XoJ<br />
<br />
Ps on an awesomer note, Reef found his toes. Yes, this now gives me five semi-calm minutes a day


No comments:

Post a Comment