Wednesday, April 13, 2011

All kinds of Butt

I had to go get another 3D ultrasound today and, like the last time, Reef was just not having it at all. He's also like that if I or my husband try to feel him...he swims away and hides deep in his lil home- I wouldn't want my house poked and prodded either so I understand his reactions. Anyways here are a few of the pics they were able to get of him, they totally blow me away.
He refused to put his foot down and roll over....this kind of thing drove the technician and doctor nuts, I just laughed.

He has a HUGE foot.

Not sure if you can tell but that would be a Reef butt on the bottom left side of the photo.

He also hid behind his hand and arm the whole time, poor guy was so annoyed.

I just love this one of him all curled up.

He has my nose & my husbands mouth...it's seriously crazy that we can actually see him already!

My little alien looking baby bot.
He's 1lbs 1oz and if I had more money I'd buy my own damn ultrasound machine and watch him all day long.
The doctor says he healthy and well, Normal...which is the best thing I've ever heard!!! Now if he would let me sleep and stop kicking me all night long  :)

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you should stop poking an prodding him already:) (i'm teasing of course). these are the coolest pics. We only got one ultrasound and we could see his perfect little profile. oh, i'm sooo excited for you! <3

    ReplyDelete