Monday, April 11, 2011

More Electricity

Photobucket
Electric beach edited all weird but I like to close my eyes and imagine it years ago.

Photobucket
I've found some of my most prized shells hiding at in the rocks here.
Photobucket
These memorials are old and barely legible, its a reminder of Respect for the ocean.
Photobucket
It was all kinds of ominous until everyone got in the water & I put the camera away, then the sun was out FULL BLAST.
Photobucket
Nothin like Dene, Pilot, & Matt to make it a perfect Saturday.
Photobucket
Zach surrounded by diving technological goodness...loggin all his epic dives.
Photobucket
oh, hello handsome.
Photobucket
We had a BBQ at our neighbors house this afternoon and the weather was basically to die for.
We spent today just doing who knows what...Zach went on an amazing night dive last night. I get seriously jealous every time he goes out because I can't and of course it's when I can't that they see a 5ft white tip reef shark, a tritons trumpet roaming around [very rare, especially at night. My dad's lived in hawaii his entire life & never seen them at night], crazy collector crab, & oodles of other sea life. Any who, we ended up hanging out at the dive shop until about 12:30am and didn't crawl into bed until almost 2am....I'm soooo not as errr energized as I used to be, especially being pregnant. So we slept our sweet butts in until about 10am, which is extremely rare but felt SO good, and spent the rest of the day in a sleepy fog.
Photobucket
I know, I'm a total creeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment