Thursday, April 7, 2011

Random Thursday





Photobucket
living room - Banksy Print - Candle - Sheeeeels






Today I'm just taking it easy peasy (like I haven't been doing that lately anyways)...I'm really focusing on getting my puppies potty trained....any puppy house breaking advice? Because I'm literally losing my mind.
Photobucket
My Belly is getting HUGE.
Photobucket
I rescued two Gecko eggs in my neighbors door frame- he wanted to feed them to his dog, I don't think so!
I'm now on this quest to make sure they hatch & live a long Gecko life...In Hawai'i the Mo'o (native Gecko) is becoming extinct because these vibrant green gecko lizard things are killing them...I grew up chasing and playing with the old lil brown Mo'o and want Reef to get to experience the yard adventures they bring to a child's imagination too.

No comments:

Post a Comment