Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm a Waldorf Kid

So when I'm tired, sad, or feel like i just don't want to eat...I make what I call Waldorf pasta. We had this for lunch once a week when I was in kindergarten in the Waldorf school I romped around down in South Kona and it was my all time favorite and still is.

Since I'm fighting off the fact that I may get preeclampsia I had to really watch the salt & minus the cheese which made it a happy lil vegan pasta...that didn't taste as happy as usual but still hit the spot.

Photobucket
I ate it too fast to get a picture of the end result!



Also, it's gone from lazy/tired Monday to exhausted Monday...I mean...just look at the dogs...
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I really really reeeaaallly want to taste waldorf pasta. Also, you have a lot of pics of your dogs in your bed... how do your sheets smell these days??
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wash them way too often lol and they only jump up there when im in the shower and not looking lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. every Friday we would make that pasta at school. Now ask me if I remember how to divided fractions, yeah I is a fat kid.

    ReplyDelete