Monday, April 25, 2011

Steppin Out

I haven't put make up on in WAY too long but when I'm throwing up as much as I had been I really saw no point. We went out to Buca Di Bepo for Zach's (late) birthday dinner [pictures soon to come] & I was inspired to attempt to look like a human again. [[excuse the cell phone photos...my camera was taken hostage]]

Photobucket
Top: Forever 21 [Mens]. Jeans: Bubble Gum, Macy's [i think i got these when i was 16].
Photobucket
Earrings: Vintage, gift.
Photobucket
Clutch: Vintage, gift.
Photobucket
Shoes: Madden Girl, Ross [total score].


4 comments:

  1. I ADMIRE YOU. You rock those pumps mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (that post from "Nanci & Kevin" if you can even still see it - was really me - i didn't realize I was logged into my parents google account when i posted - oops!

    ReplyDelete