Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Why, excuse me

Dearest friends,

please excuse my week long absence. My extra nasty morning sickness finally took it's toll on my body and I ended up in the ER last week Monday- talk about shaking things up. Of course my mom had just left and Zach was off island doing army training. I've spent the last week in my bed ignoring anything that wasn't my pillow, the shower, my dogs, Reef, & my husband.

My doctor has finally gotten me on medications to correct all the crazyness my body is going through, although she got all nasty and irate when I told her I hadn't taken the meds the hospital gave me because I was afraid I was taking too many prescriptions and I wanted her opinion first. [side note: my doctor is an amazing OBGYN but she also has some weird mental block when it comes to being compassionate or explaining things in a non-bitchtastic way].

Long story short I'm finally feeling better and going back to work Monday so I can make that thing called Money that we are always in need of :)

I listened to this Arcade Fire song a million times this week:

2 comments:

  1. eeep I had no idea you had to go to the ER :( I'm glad you're feeling better finally and I totally laughed aloud at the word "bitchtastic"

    ReplyDelete