Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Messy Procrastination

Today
I have absolutely no energy or drive
&
my house is a wreck from the last week of sickness
&
I have no desire whatsoever to clean (nothing new there).
On
a cuter note, I stumbled into a ferocious boutique while my husband was having his oil changed.
It was my first day actually out of the house in a while and although the company that did our oil change ripped us off I found my new favorite local place to shop:

They carry some great lines like Trinity & Audrey 3+1
Plus, their owners are three of the sweetest most rad chicks ever.
I've missed being in a boutique on the weekly,
I used to work for the fabulous Miss M 
got waaaaay too accustomed to the boutique style
[you may be thinking I'm crazy but it's an easy addiction my friends].
Unfortunately my baby bump & baby boobs made everything a tad too small for me to fit
but I was able to find this cute (excuse the terrible photos) Audrey 3+1 Dress for only $35.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment