Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lurking on Military Tuesday

I told myself I wasn't going to blog about the military. Period. It's a part of our lives and we keep on trucking on the daily. It's been a blessing and sometimes a huge pain. Talk about ups and downs.

That being said. I'm now going to do a little military type blogging. I know, I know.

I just found a load of photos I took when Zach was deployed. I forgot that I was such a creep and took snapshots while on Skype. We were so lucky to be able to Skype so often...I think the longest I went without hearing his voice or (if we had a good connection) seeing him was four days- like I said, we were super lucky. I know many military families don't get that much contact.

I spent a year in hybernation, call it whatever you want (most people told me it was unhealthy) but I worked four jobs and spent my down time talking to Zach. I lost quite a few friends during deployment because I wouldn't party and hang out anymore or true colors came raging out of people. Sad but true. I literally saw my parents, my sister, my best friend & her daughter, my clients & customers, coworkers, cats, & dogs (who died while Zach was gone, RIP Diamond & Nani)- that's it. But through everything I/ we became stronger and got to know each other on a level I never ever thought possible. It created such a trust between us that I truly cherish.

That being said...here are my super creeper pictures...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zach sent me a giant stuffed turtle so I would have something to cuddle with (i have no idea why i put a medical mask on him...probably because i'm crazy).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We literally "hung out" on skype, i would read and he would play video games...fo shiz people, fo shiz.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
oh btw i went nuts and cut my own bangs one night...yeaaaa
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I attempted to set up zachs super human gaming computer (i went a little kookoo)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Such a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment