Friday, April 15, 2011

Vada Virus

Photobucket
i absolutely adore my little sister.

My sister is amazing. She's one of the most creative people I've ever met in my life. She takes a plain jane and turns them into a Zombie Massacred Monster- sheer brilliance i'm telling you :)

That said...she sent me the most amazing (late) birthday box... obviously post marked Vada Virus (since that is her robot name)...besides the kick ass From Autum To Ashes shirt she sent me there were two things that made me cry as I drove to work.

Photobucket
A signed vinyl by Olafur Arnalds **droooool**
Photobucket
My mom & dad going Scuba diving back when they were about 25 :) She stole this from my granparents house...so shhhhh, no tell.

Atlantic (live at SXSW) by Givers from Big Ugly Yellow Couch on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment