Friday, April 8, 2011

Die Fluffy Die!!

I spent most of the morning frantically reading every news article I could get my hands on regarding the potential Government Shutdown (we don't have cable). My husband is an Army Medic and if this shutdown occurs we are, temporarily, screwed. They assure us we will get paid...eventually. I'm sure those of you who live paycheck to paycheck understand where my stress is coming from- we don't yet have a "rainy day fund". So in the midst of sprouting new gray hairs and reading article after article I looked to my left and just started to laugh...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was so busy freaking out they massacred their newest toy ten feet from me and I didn't even notice.

It was a nice reminder not to dwell on the negative, everything will work out and be okay :)
xo

Pocket Full of Rainbows- Elvis Presley

2 comments:

  1. I've been stressing over the shut down too. I hope that they can come to an agreement and the shutdown won't happen. Here's to hoping!

    LOL @ the pictures.

    ReplyDelete