Friday, January 27, 2012

Art Therapy for A Child of War on Searching for Serendipity

Guys...if you haven't visited Kami's blog Searching for Serendipity I HIGHLY suggest it. She's hillarious, freaking hillarious, pure awesomeness, and a fabulous mom!

This month she used all of the money from her sponsors to help fund Art Therapy for Children in the Sudan. This really REALLY melts my heart and makes me a believer in humanity again. Especially since...before I became a mom and idealistic-world-saving-orphan-loving ideas still seemed so close at hand and so easy to do...I was all set for doing Drama Therapy and Playback Theater with children in the Sudan...I had all these files saved on my, now dead, laptop of different orphanges and camps that I wanted to visit. I even had ticket prices and what not listed. I never got to tell Zach about this secret endeavor..actually...I never got to tell anyone about it because I got pregnant and now have a chubby cheeked lil dude who is completely worth all the changes my life has taken. BUT I fully support and just love what she has done with this sponsor money.

If you're looking to sponsor a blog- this is the one to sponsor. All of her profits go to helping children. That's one awesome earth mama with a HUGE heart.

What a great way to start my Friday.

Xo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment