Monday, January 30, 2012

Feeling Uncool

Oh I feel completely uncool today...like really REALLY uncool.

What have I been wearing you ask? Puke covered pajamas, I put jeans on once this weekend when I had to go out in public. I would have worn shorts but who has time to shave? Not this mama.

My sister got a rad new tattoo today. She didn't even tell me she was going, I got a picture text message of her arm. Nice. This led me to think...am I so boring and covered in baby goodness that my own sister won't even tell me she's getting a tattoo?! It's not her problem, it's obviously mine. Oh insecurity you're a nasty bitch.

Although I feel lame, I'm pretty sure I have the cutest lil dude sleeping right next to me and my husband loves me even though the dishes are dirty and i chose taking a shower over hanging out in our family room with him... I'd say I'm living a great life.

Xo
J

Ps her tattoo say "these knuckles break before they bleed" which are lyrics from an Emery song. Mmm love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment