Thursday, January 12, 2012

Insanity The Asylum Day 1: puke & tears

OH.MY.GOD.

To quote Shaun T, "This shit is bananas!"

Shaun T kicked my abs! It hurts to put my arms above my head and takes all my effort to hold Reef.

But

IT IS AWESOME!

If you've done Insanity you really should try the Asylum. Shaun takes it to a whole new level and this time there's no mercy but he's still the same inspiring, hilarious, and down right insaaaane Shaun! I love it. I'm totally obsessed all over again.

Now, my tears were caused from sheer exhaustion and frustration at how fricken out of shape I am. Guys, I'm REALLY out of shape. The puking, well that was from pushing myself to the limit. I used to puke when I was in the height of my swim training from crazy workouts. I know, it's sick but bare with me.

Below are my "before" photos...it's really frightening so if you're eating anything I would wait until your finished to scroll down. I like you too much to have you choke out of horrorrrrr.

My measurements are as follows:
Chest: 35"
Right Arm: 12"
Left Arm: 12.5"
Waist: 37"
Hips: 42.5" (this horrifies me, oh well)
Right Thigh: 25"
Left Thigh: 25"
Weight: 180lbs

These I had to take with my cell. Zach got some with the Canon but I'm doomed without them until I get a new laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment