Saturday, January 14, 2012

Insanity the Asylum: Day 2 baby pumpin'

I know. You're thinking 'Joyce its day 3!' Reef had A DAY yesterday. I don't think I let him go once, it was cling cling cliiiiing to mommy day, so working out just didn't happen. Luckily I made the 6am swim practice with my club (Reef actually slept the WHOLE time I was gone!).

Anywhooooo as I was sweating my ass off in the first 19 minutes of the Strength workout of Asylum Reef decided to wake up. Bad decision on his part. I fed him, changed him, and strapped him into the baby bjorn! That's right, I did the Asylum with him strapped to me. I adjusted the moves and it was awesome! Reef was touch and go with being pissed on the last 10 minutes but he, ahem, dug deep and pushed through. Hah. I wish Shaun T could read this and see just how INTO these workouts I get. Sigh, such a fan.

Here are some obnoxious photos of how ridiculous I can be. Don't worry no babies were harmed during this workout!
Xo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment