Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Puppy lovin

We have the greatest-notthesmartest-extrahyper-escapeartistextrordinnaire of a boxer named Diesel. He was my battle buddy and my first child. Yes, I was once one of those dog loving people. I made all of Diesel's food from scratch, he had epic toys, I took him to the dog beach three times a week, and he cuddled with me on our bed when Zach wasn't home....yea....about that...sorry Zach.

Then I got pregnant and he become attached to me. If I was puking at 3am, I puked all nine months by the way, Diesel would come in and sit so I could lean on him and he would lick my arm in a I'm so sorry this is happening and because I love you I won't be gross and lick the puke that is obviously in your hair kind of way.

Since Reef was born he's been desperate for that extra attention he used to get. Well, today I indulged him. It was so warm and cozy in our room and on our bed I just couldn't make him get down. Plus, he was being very careful with Reef.

Xo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment