Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello high neediness + Small insanity update

Ah yes, my son is high needs. I almost forgot. Things have been so good, almost normal. Until yesterday when those crazy baby nightmares came back. I still have NO clue what they really are but its on my "make sure you dont leave the doctors office until you ask her about this" list.

The teething is back FULL FORCE, Reef's going through a growth spurt both physically and mentally, he started eating avocados (i will post those pictures soon, I swear), and I havent slept in two days. Sigh. I know, im whining.

But what about the asylum?! And all your healtht eating?! And swim team?!

If Reef will nap alone I can get at least an asylum workout in. The last few really good days he had I did doubles. Asylum then swim practice. I obviously must have lost my mind those days or became possessed. Either way, I did it.

Now, on days like today. The days where I give 210% of myself to Reef. I eat whatever I can grab with one hand and I snuck in 10 minutes of yoga before more screaming began.

I do feel like im getting fit though (thank god) but its WAY harder with this weird post-baby body I've got goin on.

How is everyone doing with their workout & healthy eating?!

Xo
J


No comments:

Post a Comment