Saturday, January 14, 2012

Mini get away

Zach and I are having a mini overnight get away! It was my Christmas gift to him.

Reef is with his grandma and grandpa and Zach and I will be staying...watch out...20 minutes down the road!! I got us a hotel close-by because we really needed time for us but I didn't want to be far in case Reef flipped out.

Soooo that being said. You're probably dying to know our BIG plans...

Laser tag

Dinner

Walking around Market Street (it's so pretty in the winter)

Some, well you know, US time.

And, what I'm most looking forward to, SLEEP. Pure, beautiful, heavenly sleep! I plan on sleeping 10 hours straight...seriously.

I'm already at the hotel waiting for Zach to get off of work and all I want to do is hole up in the huge bed and sleep but laser tag with Zach does sound fun!

Here's some Reef cuteness my mother in law just sent me (she's so perfect, she updates me every half an hour!).

Xo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment